Sunday 2 October 2016

Take the limits off!

www.linkedin.com 




Recently, I shared a borrowed quote on my Facebook page --- https://www.facebook.com/marketingtipsforstartups/  which simply says “I don’t think inside the box, I don’t think outside the box, I don’t even know where the box is”.  The reaction was of course instant and positive.  I shared it though in the hopes that it would encourage my small group of followers to take the limits off their life’s dreams and hopes.

The fact is that if you have no hope in the future, then life certainly will become a little bit darker, a little bit harder.

So to existing entrepreneurs and the startup companies, who are at the core of my target group, take the limits off your business idea.  Forget the box, there is no box!

Your business is as big as your mind can conceive.

Work hard at it.  Set goals and put a plan in place to achieve the goals.  Stop and measure from time to time and don’t be discouraged if one plan does not work.  As the popular saying goes, if plan A doesn’t work, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

WHAT'S WORKING IN MARKETING IN 2024

Here are five marketing strategies working for small businesses in 2024 OTT Advertising OTT advertising or Over-the-top advertising, is ...